Friday, November 2, 2007

My Office Confession

This past weekend I realized, once I was out of my house and talking to people besides my parents, that other people don't know as much about The Office and the actors on it as I do. I was even called an "Officephile" (thanks Cole...). I hadn't realized how out of hand it was getting and I hearby proclaim that I am going to become a normal The Office watcher and limit my fan following to watching the shows on Thursday nights and the deleted scenes on nbc.com. No more visiting the The Office fansite I used to frequent. I wasted a lot of time on that. No more! I am now becoming a normal person. Designing an Office t-shirt every week? Who does that?

2 comments:

VH said...

don't stop making the shirts! oh man! just when i was going to order a box of them...

Topher Lee said...

it's good to be passionate about something Ash. Feel the whale.