- SIGN UP: Sign the Save Daises online petition.
- TUNE IN: Watch the show. Live. In your house. Look for the glowing box that receives pictures via bunny ears, a satellite or a coaxial cable coming out of the wall.
- TURN ON: Go to ABC.com and play old episodes. If you have some spare change, download a few from iTunes. If Daisies brings in enough digital dime, that revenue might offset the on-air losses.
- REACH OUT: Contact ABC online or use the quaint ol’ post office to send a letter explaining, in your own passionate but polite words, why and how Daisies is the birdhouse in your soul. The address for ABC is 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521-4551.
- PUSH THOSE DAISIES: There are 23,000 species in the daisy family of flowers, including marigolds, coneflowers, sunflowers, chamomile, chrysanthemums, dahlias and zinnias. Send a bunch of your faves to ABC, or better yet, send flower seeds. They’re light and therefore cheap to ship. Seeds last for years and won’t go bad or go to waste, and they could be planted to grow into something beautiful in the spring. Don’t forget to include a note explaining that this is for the love of Daisies!
So that's that. I am just putting this out there for informational sake. I'm not really THAT passionate about the show, but it is really well done and Ned the pie maker, well I like him. I'm glad that on this day after election day I still have yet to post anything political. I voted, don't you worry. I always do. But my blog's purpose is not to have anything really very important on it. Done and done.
Everything you need to know about Pushing Daisies: