Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Time! episode 4

I have been home one whole day and so far I have bruised my big toe defending myself from my punching brother with a roundhouse kick and my other brother threw a marshmallow in my eye. He also just punched me as I walked by. More injuries, I'm sure, to come.

I do sometimes deserve it, but not now.

These insults also just arrived on my gchat (he was downstairs). I have two loving brothers.
Drew: you stink
you smell like beef and cheese
you sit on a throne of lies
Sent at 1:34 PM on Sunday
Drew: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed, animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.


2 comments:

Fancypants said...

Is that cat authorized to be in the house? Did he go through the proper channels?

drew said...

as long as he stays on the towel he is welcome in the house... Once he steps off of said towel, booted outside. They have learned this well and never move once they gain access to the indoors.