Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Preston Trotter

Last week Amy visited Jo in Preston and let me tag along. Thanks for the fun two days Amy and Jo! Not only were my Calvin and Hobbes sledding dreams practically fulfilled by going down the hill on a toboggan in Jo's backyard almost off a ledge into a (tiny) stream of water, we visited the DI (made famous by such movies as Napolean Dynamite) and KING'S, one of my favorite stores from my youth. I love Idaho.






Yesterday my brother and I saw the Harlem Globe Trotters with my new roommates Stephanie and Cassie and his friends Fudge and Kaile from the BACK ROW of the Energy Solutions Arena. We thought we were going to get a deal on lower bowl seats with a free hot dog (what could be better!) but the tickets were gone so we were on the top. They were pretty good seats though. It was fun I guess. I'm not sure how I feel about watching a fake game. We were discussing what it would be like to be the Generals that travel around getting beat by the Globetrotters while they do football plays and really cool dunks.




No comments: