Friday, April 17, 2009

dreams

My bedroom window faces our neighbor's door. They leave their porch light on all night. Although I close my blinds, there is a tiny crack on the edge that lines up perfectly with where my head is when I'm in bed so that the actual light bulb is blaring into my eye when I'm trying to sleep. I don't know why they leave the light on all night. I try to move over in my bed but I just can't escape it. The other night I had a half awake/half asleep kind of dream that I was super mad about it and was trying to take a picture of the light in my window so I could post it on my blog and show everyone how horrible it is that I have to sleep with this light bulb shining on my face. It must have been the worst revenge I could think of, posting about it on my blog. When I woke up in the morning I really thought I had taken the picture. But I hadn't. And they still leave the light on.

I recently lost a necklace I really want to find and I dream all the time that I find it around my neck. That I'm wearing it. But when I wake up and check I am never wearing it. What does that mean?! Where is my necklace?

2 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

You should dress up like a ninja and steal their lightbulb. That's what I would do.

The Denning Family said...

Hey Ash!
Sorry I have taken ages to reply to your comment....I do recall our face slapping hand clappy thing. Sadly I don't recall the word part. That would be funny if we could remember it!! Hope you find your necklace...