Friday, February 5, 2010

inspiration

I have a folder on my computer called "inspiration" (I know, so creative). My desktop cycles through pictures from that folder every three minutes so as I work on my computer I'm always pausing to see what is on my desktop. Some of them are pretty awesome. I decided I wanted to post them on my blog in themes. I'm sure everyone wants to see them, plus I like a review of my inspiration. Everyone has a "images I found on the internet that I love" folder right? I want to see! Post it on your blog!

Today's theme is Bears, Birds, Battlestar Sheep. Well, just regular sheep I guess.





I really can't say how happy it makes me to see this little lamb jumping on my desktop:










This is a screenshot of a trailer of a movie Carrie Brownstein (from NPR music) is in. I'm obsessed with that bear painting behind her:








This is one of my very favorite pictures from the Sartorialist. If there is anything I love as much as mutton busting, I don't know what it is:










No comments: