Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A sign

Today I had a job interview in Boulder Colorado. Not only do I LOVE Boulder, it went really well. He took me out to lunch (literally) and showed me their new office space right by the Pearl Street Mall. Their company is really a lot bigger and better than I expected. There are five partners and they just merged with some architects so they can do more environmental graphics and stuff like that. I am afraid to write the name of the company because they will probably track me to my blog and leave a comment, but it does have the words ARCHEtecture TYPEography and the number 5 for five partners. No, not Pentagram. He didn't really leave me with any impression of if I would get the job or not. He has to talk to his partner. But I have had a sign that it will happen. And this is what it is. My dad and I ate at the Pei Wei Asian Diner and I picked out my fortune cookie and said, lets see if I get this job or not. This is what I read when I opened it:
"You will spend many years in comfort and material wealth."
What did my dad's say? "You will witness a miracle."
So, I am pretty much a shoe-in for this job. Even if they don't want to hire me, the stars are lined up against them. So, if you need anything important to happen, go to Pei Wei. Hopefully no one from there will stalk me to my blog.

2 comments:

cole said...

awesome!!! congrats. hope your luck holds up according to your wishes.

Christina Kim Homer said...

good luck! sounds perfect!