Monday, July 7, 2008

?

I think everyone has a post about not being able to sleep. This one is mine.

2 a.m. Woke up wanting to eat scrambled eggs and fried zucchini. Thought I had already binged enough after fast Sunday and refused to get up to cook something so ridiculous at 2 in the morning. Laid in my bed, determined to sleep.
3 a.m. Gave up. Made scrambled eggs, zucchini, and toast while watching The Office and Charlie and Lola. It was delicious. And if you've never seen Charlie and Lola, you are really missing out. Please enjoy now:




4 a.m. Read blogs and figured out how long it would take me to travel to Mt. Rushmore, Ann Arbor and Rexburg on my new bike (10 days, 6 days, and one month respectively).
5 a.m. Decided to post on my own blog. Now I will try to sleep again. I'm afraid today is not going to be fun.

2 comments:

Fancypants said...

I'm glad there is someone else out there who has sleeping issues. I will have to devote a blog to my own sleeping (or lack thereof) problems. See you Idaho 1 month after the big bang! Make sure you have some spare tires.

Charisa and Trent said...

I love you I love you I love you. that's all i can think to say right now.