Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ashley Mackay for Freelancer 2008

I have recently relocated to Utah and am available to do freelance graphic design (or work full-time) if anyone is looking to hire someone. I'll post some images of type I worked on for good ol' Martha:
































































On a different note, I was looking on a calligraphy site and clicked on the link that said "how to make $$$$" and it had these great tips. If this doesn't convince you to start doing "art", I'm not sure what will:
  1. There is a huge market for art. Art is something that is always in demand.
  2. Successful artists get paid substantial amounts for their art.
  3. You can sell your art on the Internet.

1 comment:

heather said...

I saw all three of those pages in Martha Stewart Living. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the headline type for that last page. Really great stuff.