Thursday, March 19, 2009

new blog


I started a new blog for my graphic design stuff. I realized I would never make an actual portfolio website and I am particularly fond of blogs.

Hopefully I will have a lot of freelance jobs and will be posting on it often.

Here is the address: http://ashleymackaydesign.blogspot.com/

I spent a ridiculous amount of time today figuring out how to customize it the way I wanted it. I tried quite a few different things. A big thanks to Sam Lambson for writing an entire blog post just for me to answer my question about how to make images appear bigger on my blog. If you are interested, you can see his post
here. I also found a place that shows how to make your own backgrounds here. Maybe everyone else already knows how to do all that stuff. I do now too. I also need to say thanks to Amy Middleton for putting up with my gchat questions all day. Google did not help me out as much as I have come to expect it to.

No comments: