Monday, April 27, 2009

This is my hat now! Totally my hat.

I asked my dad if they had a spare lawnmower I could borrow for the summer. Our landlord is a bit neglectful and I like mowing the lawn. They do have a regular push mower but before they came my dad called and said, you like exercising and antiques, right? And they brought this awesome mower my grandpa got at a yard sale for $5.
I like it. It took me 1.75 hours to do half the lawn, but it is really long right now so hopefully it will be better in the future. I think my neighbors feel bad for me and my roommate said I was crazy, but I think it is really funny. And I work out every day anyway. I might as well spend the time doing something productive. Like mowing our weedy yard.

1 comment:

Fancypants said...

Go Ashley! I used one of those when I was younger...like 10 years old. I thought it was fun too.