Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7 days until my birthday

"the only crime is if you don't do it."

Everyone is hereby invited to my birthday party.

May 20, 2009 7 p.m. at my house in Salt Lake.

Please bring a mix-cd to share. There will also be mix-cd bingo, games, and popcorn. If you do not live in Utah and want to participate, it would make my whole life if you emailed a mix to play at the party.

Questions were raised about the legality of mix cds, so I asked the source of all my information, NPR, who responded: "It is fine to make mix CDs, just don't sell them and don't make mass quantities. But for a birthday party, have fun!"

So there you have it. Come and have fun. Please do.

2 comments:

Char said...

I will bring the cake or maybe some cupcakes, 'cause you know I love them!

The Denning Family said...

Happy bday! Good luck with the party! Hope your day's the best!