Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dream Dress of my LIFE

I just saw this dress at Anthropologie. Blue shirt dress with bikes on it. WHAT?! I need it. And like Julie said, it is a steal at approx. $1/bike! I've been reading the reviews and the only con about this dress is the sleeve cuffs are small. I already have issues with button up shirt sleeves being too small. Sometimes I might have to put my shoes on before my shirt or else I can't move my arms enough to reach my feet. I don't know if it is super broad shoulders or gigantic guns but sadly, this dress probably won't work for me. I'll still go try it on though.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aren't you a sewing pro? I bet you could find a way to alter the sleeves somehow.

Julie said...

Srsly. This dress is a steal! Plus I am imagine this to look bewitching with one knotty little necklace.....