Monday, October 18, 2010

Where do I buy this?

We haven't really planned anything for New Zealand, but I do sometimes think about where we are going to stay and how we are going to get around. We've been considering camper cars, all public transportation, hostels, bikes, tents, etc. But then I saw this:
Bike camper?! What?! A combination of everything fun. Can you imagine if there were two bikes yoked onto that thing with Amalia and I coasting (or huffing and puffing) around New Zealand?! It looks like there is only space for one person to sleep inside of it, but I still think this is a great idea. found here.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Oh man, I have to show Ryan. He's always begging for a camper some day, and I'm always refusing. But if it was on a bike...

Tif said...

Oh my this is so perfect. It is just what you need! You can totally fit a rope in that!

amanda jane said...

Ha! I showed Cree this and he wanted it to be real SO bad. Is it?

Ashley Mackay said...

After a little more google research, the bike camper shown is a project by kevin cyr that functions, but isn't for sale. BUT there are a lot of other options. For example, this guy on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kamp-Rite-Bushtrekka-Bicycle-Trailer-Oversize/dp/B002KKBT9Y

just google "bike camper". I'm actually surprised it is so real.