Monday, January 10, 2011

Leave for two months and everything falls apart

We get the NZ Herald in the shop so I read about the horrible horrible shooting in Arizona. I am not happy about that. I'm sure no one is. But it is interesting to read it as news on page A 12 instead of on the front page. If I were at home I would be listening to NPR non-stop and would have all the info the media has to give (I always used to listen to NPR. Actually, I just logged onto their home page and started geeking out about everything. So many things I don't know about! But in New Zealand you pay for internet by the amount you use and I don't want to use it all up for the Tupaeas. Alas, I will have to save all the Wait Wait Don't Tell Me shows until I get home). Anyway, dear USA, please stop being crazy.

No comments: